River Update

Just to give you an update on the current situation with regard to river levels in Bridgnorth. At the minute the river is slightly up, it has peaked upstream so should be down to normal levels by us in time for Saturday – however this is all dependent on what the rain forecast in the next 24 hours does to the river. We are continuing to monitor the weather and river levels and will make a final decision one way or another whether it will be safe to go ahead at 12 noon on Friday 9th June.
A communication will be sent out and posted on our website shortly after the decision has been made to inform you all, so please keep a close eye out for this.
Fingers crossed we will see you all on Saturday!

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *