Firstly may we thank everyone that has entered Bridgnorth Regatta 2018.
We have completed our draw and the eagle eyed proof readers have hopefully spotted any and all mistakes. So it is with great pleasure that we can make available a downloadable version. In addition to this we also have a number of documents available.
So please following these links to download any and all documents you require:
Please do contact us if you have any queries or problems during the course of the week.
Look forward to seeing you on the day and hope you all have an enjoyable days racing.
Bridgnorth Rowing Club
Bridgnorth Regatta 2018
Our regatta returns on Saturday 9th June 2018, celebrating our 150th Year.
We have now finalised our entries on BROE2 and are now open. With entries from Junior 12 through to Masters K.
Have a look at all the events on offer by downloading the Bridgnorth Regatta Poster 2018.
We look forward welcoming you to our club to join in the celebrations.
See you soon!
It is with deep regret the we must inform you all of the decision to cancel this year’s regatta due to unsafe river conditions. The water had been steadily falling in Bridgnorth, but unfortunately it has not done so enough, nor has the steam slowed to an acceptable level. With the height and flow of the river, coupled with the number of junior and novice entrants into this year’s event we feel it would be unsafe to try and run the event.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused to clubs and crews, and a full refund of entry fees will be arranged.
Next year sees Bridgnorth Rowing Club celebrate its 150th anniversary, so please put next year’s regatta date, Saturday 9thJune 2018, into your diaries now as we plan to make that regatta an extra special one, and would love to welcome you all along!
Just to give you an update on the current situation with regard to river levels in Bridgnorth. At the minute the river is slightly up, it has peaked upstream so should be down to normal levels by us in time for Saturday – however this is all dependent on what the rain forecast in the next 24 hours does to the river. We are continuing to monitor the weather and river levels and will make a final decision one way or another whether it will be safe to go ahead at 12 noon on Friday 9th June.
A communication will be sent out and posted on our website shortly after the decision has been made to inform you all, so please keep a close eye out for this.
Fingers crossed we will see you all on Saturday!
We’d like to thank all the clubs that have supported our regatta this year. We have had much a larger entry compared to last year and look forward to seeing you all on the day.
This year we are also pleased to welcome Chester Composites to our regatta who will be on site all day for any boat or equipment repairs, quotes or assistance you may need help with. If you have any repairs which you would like to bring along with you for them to help with then please get in touch with them:
And finally! The information everyone has been waiting for, the provisional draw is available right here at BRC Draw – Final 2017!
Other information to download includes:
Bridgnorth Regatta Emergency Response Plan
Bridgnorth Regatta Welfare
Event Risk Assessment
See you on Saturday!
Bridgnorth Regatta 2017
Our regatta returns on Saturday 10th June 2017. With added entries from Junior 12 through to Masters K.
We are just finalising our entries on BROE and hope to open no later than this weekend.
In the meantime, have a look at all the events on offer by download the Bridgnorth Regatta Poster 2017.
We look forward to seeing you.